Forage & Grain Report 1991
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
The Forage and Grain Report is one of several commodity-based agricultural research reports published by the University of Arizona.
This report, along with the Cotton Report, was established by Hank Brubaker, Extension Agronomist, after seeing a similar report published by Texas A&M University in the mid-1970’s.
The purpose of the report is to provide an annual research update to farmers, researchers, and those in the agricultural industry. The research is conducted by University of Arizona and USDA-ARS scientists.
Both historical and current Forage and Grain Reports have been made available in the UA Campus Repository as part of a collaboration between the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences and the University Libraries.
Contents for Forage & Grain Report 1991
- Describing the Tradeoffs Between Persistence and Productivity in Alfalfa
- Alfalfa Variety Trials in Greenlee County, 1986-90
- Alfalfa Variety Demonstration at the Safford Agricultural Center, 1990
- Spring Alfalfa Insecticide Trial
- Small Grain Variety Comparisons at the Maricopa Agricultural Center 1991
- Planting Date Effects on Small Grain Varieties at Maricopa under Full Production Conditions
- Planting Date Effects on Small Grain Varieties at Maricopa under One-Irrigation Conditions
- Row Spacing Effects on Small Grain Varieties at Maricopa
- Wheat Yields Following Layby Herbicide Applications to Cotton Grown with Reduced Tillage
- The Use of AZSCHED to Schedule Irrigations on Wheat
- Improved Late Season Nitrogen Fertilizer Management with Irrigated Durum Wheat Using Stem Nitrate Analyses
- Nitrogen Fertilizer Rates for Barley Bred for Reduced Water Use
- Nitrate Leaching Potential from a Single Border-Flood Irrigation
- Arizona Russian Wheat Aphid Survey and Beneficial Release Report, 1990
- Russian Wheat Aphid Survey in Southeastern Arizona, 1990
- Timing of the First Irrigation in Corna nd Moisture Stress Conditioning
- Corn Hybrid Evaluations in Cochise and Southern Graham Counties, 1990
- Double Crop Corn Variety Trial, Graham County, 1990
- Corn Variety Trial in Greenlee County, 1990
- Grain Sorghum Variety Trials in Greenlee County, 1990
- Revegetation of Retired Farmland: Response of Range Grasses to Establishment Irrigations and Microcatchment Water Harvesting
- Revegetation of Retired Farmland: Evaluation of Six Range Grasses under Three Irrigation Regimes
- Pinto Bean Variety Demonstration in Bonita, Graham County, 1990
Copyright © Arizona Board of Regents. The University of Arizona.