Forage & Grain Report 1984
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
The Forage and Grain Report is one of several commodity-based agricultural research reports published by the University of Arizona.
This report, along with the Cotton Report, was established by Hank Brubaker, Extension Agronomist, after seeing a similar report published by Texas A&M University in the mid-1970’s.
The purpose of the report is to provide an annual research update to farmers, researchers, and those in the agricultural industry. The research is conducted by University of Arizona and USDA-ARS scientists.
Both historical and current Forage and Grain Reports have been made available in the UA Campus Repository as part of a collaboration between the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences and the University Libraries.
Contents for Forage & Grain Report 1984
- Cooperative Extension Exploring Farm Computer Applications
- Germination of Alfalfa in High Salt Solutions
- Changing the Leaf Area on Alfalfa
- Influence of Vesiular-Arbuscular Mycorrhizal Fungi on Alfalfa Hay Production
- Barley Genotypes Grown with River Irrigation Water on the Safford Agricultural Center
- Regional Dry Bean Nursery
- Dry Bean Production at Lwoer Elevations of Arizona
- Ammonium Nitrate (NH₄NO₃) as a Pre-plant Nitrogen Fertilizer and its Effect on Symbiotic Nitrogen Fixation and Yield of Cowpeas
- Physiological and Agronomic Responses of Water Stressed Cowpeas
- Pearl Millet: A Potential Crop for the Southwest
- Sorghum Seedling Dought Tolerance
- Commercial Hybrid Grain Sorghum Yield Test Grown Double Crop After Barley/Wheat Harvest Under Rainfed Conditions at the University of Arizona Marana Agricultural Center in 1983
- Commercial Hybrid Grain Sorghum Full Irrigation Yield Test Grown at The University of Arizona Marana Agricultural Center in 1983
- Commerical Hybrid Grain Sorghum Limited Irrigation Yield Test Grown at The University of Arizona Marana Agricultural Center in 1983
- Grain Sorghum Variety Trial
- Effects of Various Sorghum - Cowpea Cropping Systems on Yields of Cowpeas and Sorghum Crops
- Durum Wheat Seeding Rate Trial
- Wheat Seeding Rates
- Response of Wheat to Water and Nitrogen
- Durum Wheat Variety Trial
- Durum Wheat Variety Demonstration
- Red Wheat Variety Demonstration
- Small Grain Variety Comparisons at the Maricopa Agricultural Center (Wheat and Barley)
- Small Grain Variety Yield Comparisons (Wheat and Barley)
- Small Grain Variety Yield Evaluations at the Safford Agricultural Center (Wheat and Barley)
- The Khapra Story
Copyright © Arizona Board of Regents. The University of Arizona.