Sugarbeet Report 1978
The Sugarbeet Report is one of several commodity-based agricultural research reports published by the University of Arizona.
This report was published from 1977-1983 (no report was published in 1979).
The purpose of the report was to provide an annual research update to farmers, researchers, and those in the agricultural industry. The research was conducted by University of Arizona, USDA-ARS, and Amstar-Spreckels Sugar Division scientists.
Historical issues have been made available via the UA Campus Repository, as part of a collaboration between the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences and the University Libraries.
- Introduction (A Report on Sugarbeets, 1978)
- Acreage, Yield and Production of Sugarbeets for Sugar in Arizona
- Arizona Sugarbeet Seed Production, Yield and Germination
- Agronomic Investigations - Chandler, Arizona 1976
- Growing Sugarbeets Under a Profit Sharing Contract
- Cost of Producing Sugarbeets in Arizona
- Sugarbeet Variety Tests at the Mesa Farm
- Interactive Effects of Temperature and Salinity on Sugarbeet (Beta Vulgaris L.) Germination
- Effect of Row Width and Plant Spacing on Yield and Sucrose Concentration of Sugarbeets
- The Influence of Nitrogen Rate x Irrigation Frequency x Harvest Date on Yield and Quality of Sugar Beets
- Amelioration of Sucrose Depression by Phosphorus in Sugarbeets Growing at High Levels of Nitrogen
- Growth and Nitrogen and Phosphorus Uptake of Sugarbeets in Central Arizona
- Preplant Incorporated Herbicide Tests - Chandler 1976-77
- Sugar Beet Weed Control in Central Arizona
- Testing of Plant Growth Regulators for Effects on Growth Rate of Sugarbeet Seedlings
- Effects of Preharvest Applications of Growth Inhibiting Chemicals on Yield and Sucrose Concentration of Sugarbeets
- Some Effects of Sugarbeet Diseases in Arizona
- Plant Pathology Progress Report
- Control of Powdery Mildew (Erysiphe betae) of Sugarbeets
- Fungicidal Control of Cercospora Beticola of Sugarbeets
- Forage Production by Sugarbeets in Cochise County