Sugarbeet Report 1982
The Sugarbeet Report is one of several commodity-based agricultural research reports published by the University of Arizona.
This report was published from 1977-1983 (no report was published in 1979).
The purpose of the report was to provide an annual research update to farmers, researchers, and those in the agricultural industry. The research was conducted by University of Arizona, USDA-ARS, and Amstar-Spreckels Sugar Division scientists.
Historical issues have been made available via the UA Campus Repository, as part of a collaboration between the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences and the University Libraries.
- Introduction (Sugarbeets: A College of Agriculture Report, 1982)
- Acreage, Yield and Production of Sugarbeets for Sugar in Arizona
- History of Arizona High Sugar Yield Award Winners
- Sugarbeet Variety Test at the Mesa Farm
- Effect of Planting Date, Variety and Preharvest Dryup on Late Season Sugarbeet Production
- Sugarbeets Enjoy Warm Winter
- Foliar Fertilization of Sugarbeets During the Winter Months
- Phosphorus Fertilization of Fall-Planted Sugarbeets
- Postemergence Herbicide Combinations in Sugarbeets - Mesa-1980/81
- Postemergence Herbicide Combinations in Sugarbeets - Sacaton-1980/81
- Postemergence Herbicides in Sugarbeets - Florence-1980/81
- Insecticide Evaluation of Beet Armyworms in Sugarbeets
- Effects of Beet Armyworm Feeding on Sugarbeet Root Yields