Desert Plants, Volume 2, Number 4 (Winter 1980-81)
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
Desert Plants is a unique botanical journal published by The University of Arizona for Boyce Thompson Southwestern Arboretum. This journal is devoted to encouraging the appreciation of indigenous and adapted arid land plants. Desert Plants publishes a variety of manuscripts intended for amateur and professional desert plant enthusiasts. A few of the diverse topics covered include desert horticulture, landscape architecture, desert ecology, and history. First published in 1979, Desert Plants is currently published biannually with issues in June and December.
Digital access to this material is made possible by the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Boyce Thompson Southwestern Arboretum, and the University Libraries at the University of Arizona.
Contact Desert Plants at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Editorial - Fitness and Flexibility in Relation to Selection and Propagation of Desert Plants
- Propagation Techniques for Desert Plants
- Arboretum Progress
- Special Supplement - Living with Desert Plants Through the Year
- Sources of Arid Land Plant Seeds
- Catastrophic Freezes in the Sonoran Desert
- Ferns and Fern Allies of the Garden Canyon Area of the Huachuca Mountains, Cochise County, Arizona
- The Story of Jimson Weed