The acceptance of mobile teledermoscopy by primary care nurse practitioners in the state of Arizona.
Stratton_D MainDoc_Revisions_F ...
Final Accepted Manuscript
Supplementary Material: Tables
AffiliationUniv Arizona, Coll Nursing
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe acceptance of mobile teledermoscopy by primary care nurse practitioners in the state of Arizona. 2016, 28 (6):287-93 J Am Assoc Nurse Pract
Rights© 2015 American Association of Nurse Practitioners
Collection InformationThis item from the UA Faculty Publications collection is made available by the University of Arizona with support from the University of Arizona Libraries. If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
AbstractTo conduct a pilot survey to assess acceptance of mobile teledermoscopy (MTD) by primary care nurse practitioners (NPs) working in Arizona.
Note12 Month Embargo
VersionFinal accepted manuscript
SponsorsUniversity of Arizona Cancer Center Support Grant [NIH/NCI 5P30 CA023074-36]; University of Arizona Skin Cancer Institute
- Consumer acceptance of patient-performed mobile teledermoscopy for the early detection of melanoma.
- Authors: Horsham C, Loescher LJ, Whiteman DC, Soyer HP, Janda M
- Issue date: 2016 Dec
- Consumer Acceptance and Expectations of a Mobile Health Application to Photograph Skin Lesions for Early Detection of Melanoma.
- Authors: Koh U, Horsham C, Soyer HP, Loescher LJ, Gillespie N, Vagenas D, Janda M
- Issue date: 2019
- Factors that affect nurse practitioners' implementation of evidence-based practice.
- Authors: Hellier S, Cline T
- Issue date: 2016 Nov
- Is Teledermoscopy Ready to Replace Face-to-Face Examinations for the Early Detection of Skin Cancer? Consumer Views, Technology Acceptance, and Satisfaction with Care.
- Authors: Horsham C, Snoswell C, Vagenas D, Loescher LJ, Gillespie N, Soyer HP, Janda M
- Issue date: 2020
- A comparison of referral patterns to a multispecialty eConsultation service between nurse practitioners and family physicians: The case for eConsult.
- Authors: Liddy C, Deri Armstrong C, McKellips F, Keely E
- Issue date: 2016 Mar