A Comparison of Methods for Capturing Patient Preferences for Delivery of Mental Health Services to Low-Income Hispanics Engaged in Primary Care
AuthorHerman, Patricia M
Cunningham, Charles E
de Zapien, Jill Guernsey
Carvajal, Scott C
AffiliationUniv Arizona, Zuckerman Coll Publ Hlth
Univ Arizona, Zuckerman Coll Publ Hlth, Arizona Prevent Res Ctr
MetadataShow full item record
PublisherADIS INT LTD
CitationA Comparison of Methods for Capturing Patient Preferences for Delivery of Mental Health Services to Low-Income Hispanics Engaged in Primary Care. 2016, 9 (4):293-301 Patient
RightsCopyright © 2015, Springer International Publishing Switzerland.
Collection InformationThis item from the UA Faculty Publications collection is made available by the University of Arizona with support from the University of Arizona Libraries. If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
AbstractConsideration of patient preferences regarding delivery of mental health services within primary care may greatly improve access and quality of care for the many who could benefit from those services.
NoteFirst Online: 21 December 2015. 12 month embargo.
VersionFinal accepted manuscript
- Patient Preferences of a Low-Income Hispanic Population for Mental Health Services in Primary Care.
- Authors: Herman PM, Ingram M, Rimas H, Carvajal S, Cunningham CE
- Issue date: 2016 Sep
- Preferences heterogeneity of health care utilization of community residents in China: a stated preference discrete choice experiment.
- Authors: Jiang MZ, Fu Q, Xiong JY, Li XL, Jia EP, Peng YY, Shen X
- Issue date: 2020 May 18
- Mental health service preferences of patients and providers: a scoping review of conjoint analysis and discrete choice experiments from global public health literature over the last 20 years (1999-2019).
- Authors: Larsen A, Tele A, Kumar M
- Issue date: 2021 Jun 18
- Using participatory methods to enhance patient-centred mental health care in a federally qualified community health center serving a Mexican American farmworker community.
- Authors: Ingram M, Schachter KA, Guernsey de Zapien J, Herman PM, Carvajal SC
- Issue date: 2015 Dec
- Patients' preferences for primary health care - a systematic literature review of discrete choice experiments.
- Authors: Kleij KS, Tangermann U, Amelung VE, Krauth C
- Issue date: 2017 Jul 11