November 20, 2018: Most content in the UA Campus Repository is not accessible using the search/browse functions due to a performance bug; we are actively working to resolve this issue. If you are looking for content you know is in the repository, but cannot get to it, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions and we'll make sure to get the content to you.
A Comparison of Methods for Capturing Patient Preferences for Delivery of Mental Health Services to Low-Income Hispanics Engaged in Primary Care
AuthorHerman, Patricia M
Cunningham, Charles E
de Zapien, Jill Guernsey
Carvajal, Scott C
AffiliationUniv Arizona, Zuckerman Coll Publ Hlth
Univ Arizona, Zuckerman Coll Publ Hlth, Arizona Prevent Res Ctr
MetadataShow full item record
PublisherADIS INT LTD
CitationA Comparison of Methods for Capturing Patient Preferences for Delivery of Mental Health Services to Low-Income Hispanics Engaged in Primary Care. 2016, 9 (4):293-301 Patient
RightsCopyright © 2015, Springer International Publishing Switzerland
Collection InformationThis item from the UA Faculty Publications collection is made available by the University of Arizona with support from the University of Arizona Libraries. If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
AbstractConsideration of patient preferences regarding delivery of mental health services within primary care may greatly improve access and quality of care for the many who could benefit from those services.
NoteFirst Online: 21 December 2015. 12 month embargo.
VersionFinal accepted manuscript
- Patient Preferences of a Low-Income Hispanic Population for Mental Health Services in Primary Care.
- Authors: Herman PM, Ingram M, Rimas H, Carvajal S, Cunningham CE
- Issue date: 2016 Sep
- Using participatory methods to enhance patient-centred mental health care in a federally qualified community health center serving a Mexican American farmworker community.
- Authors: Ingram M, Schachter KA, Guernsey de Zapien J, Herman PM, Carvajal SC
- Issue date: 2015 Dec
- Patients' preferences for primary health care - a systematic literature review of discrete choice experiments.
- Authors: Kleij KS, Tangermann U, Amelung VE, Krauth C
- Issue date: 2017 Jul 11
- Patient preferences for healthcare delivery through community pharmacy settings in the USA: A discrete choice study.
- Authors: Feehan M, Walsh M, Godin J, Sundwall D, Munger MA
- Issue date: 2017 Dec
- Does the inclusion of a cost attribute result in different preferences for the surgical treatment of primary basal cell carcinoma?: a comparison of two discrete-choice experiments.
- Authors: Essers BA, van Helvoort-Postulart D, Prins MH, Neumann M, Dirksen CD
- Issue date: 2010