Toward a Central Repository for Sharing Nursing Informatics’ Best Practices
AffiliationUniversity of Arizona
MetadataShow full item record
PublisherLIPPINCOTT WILLIAMS & WILKINS
CitationToward a Central Repository for Sharing Nursing Informatics’ Best Practices 2016, 34 (6):245 CIN: Computers, Informatics, Nursing
RightsCopyright © 2016 Wolters Kluwer Health, Inc. All rights reserved.
Collection InformationThis item from the UA Faculty Publications collection is made available by the University of Arizona with support from the University of Arizona Libraries. If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
NotePublished June 2016. 12 month embargo.
VersionFinal accepted manuscript
- Introduction to the special issue: toward a new era of databasing and data sharing for neuroimaging.
- Authors: Poline JB, Poldrack RA
- Issue date: 2013 Nov 15
- Data sharing.
- Authors: Hutchinson JA
- Issue date: 2015 Apr
- Sharing behavioral data through a grid infrastructure using data standards.
- Authors: Min H, Ohira R, Collins MA, Bondy J, Avis NE, Tchuvatkina O, Courtney PK, Moser RP, Shaikh AR, Hesse BW, Cooper M, Reeves D, Lanese B, Helba C, Miller SM, Ross EA
- Issue date: 2014 Jul-Aug
- Nursing informatics: the future now.
- Authors: Mamta
- Issue date: 2014 Sep-Oct
- [Workshops A1 to A5].
- Issue date: 2014 Apr