More than just sugar: allocation of nectar amino acids and fatty acids in a Lepidopteran - Excel file of article data set
MetadataShow full item record
Collection InformationThis item from the UA Faculty Publications collection is made available by the University of Arizona with support from the University of Arizona Libraries. If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
DescriptionExcel data file for article: More than just sugar: allocation of nectar amino acids and fatty acids in a Lepidopteran. Authors Eran Levin, Marshall McCue and Goggy Davidowitz
PubMed Central ID5310601
- Sex differences in the utilization of essential and non-essential amino acids in Lepidoptera.
- Authors: Levin E, McCue MD, Davidowitz G
- Issue date: 2017 Aug 1
- Associative learning of non-sugar nectar components: amino acids modify nectar preference in a hawkmoth.
- Authors: Broadhead GT, Raguso RA
- Issue date: 2021 Jun 15
- Enhancing offspring quality or quantity? Different ways for using nectar amino acids in female butterflies.
- Authors: Cahenzli F, Erhardt A
- Issue date: 2012 Aug
- Amino acids in nectar enhance longevity of female Culex quinquefasciatus mosquitoes.
- Authors: Vrzal EM, Allan SA, Hahn DA
- Issue date: 2010 Nov
- Renewable and nonrenewable resources: amino acid turnover and allocation to reproduction in Lepidoptera.
- Authors: O'Brien DM, Fogel ML, Boggs CL
- Issue date: 2002 Apr 2