Fringe-print-through error analysis and correction in snapshot phase-shifting interference microscope
AffiliationUniv Arizona, Coll Opt Sci
MetadataShow full item record
PublisherOPTICAL SOC AMER
CitationFringe-print-through error analysis and correction in snapshot phase-shifting interference microscope 2017, 25 (22):26554 Optics Express
Rights© 2017 Optical Society of America
Collection InformationThis item from the UA Faculty Publications collection is made available by the University of Arizona with support from the University of Arizona Libraries. If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
AbstractTo reduce the environmental errors, a snapshot phase-shifting interference microscope (SPSIM) has been developed for surface roughness measurement. However, fringe-print-through (FPT) error widely exists in the phase-shifting interferometry (PSI). To ensure the measurement accuracy, we analyze the sources which introduce the FPT error in the SPSIM. We also develop a FPT error correction algorithm which can be used in the different intensity distribution conditions. The simulation and experiment verify the correctness and feasibility of the FPT error correction algorithm. (C) 2017 Optical Society of America
NoteOpen access journal.
VersionFinal published version
SponsorsNational Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC) ; China Scholarship Council ; Program of Jilin Provincial Educational Department ; Doctoral Research Foundation of Northeast Electric Power University [BSJXM-201218]; Scientific Basic Research Foundation of Northeast Electric Power University; Oculus LLC
- Correction of errors due to uneven intensity distribution and inaccurate phase shifts in prism-based simultaneous phase-shifting interferometry.
- Authors: Guo X, Liu X, Yang W, Lei Z, Lu W
- Issue date: 2019 Feb 20
- Fourier analysis of phase-shifting algorithms for amplitude measurement of interference fringe.
- Authors: Wang Q
- Issue date: 2017 May 20
- An 11-frame phase shifting algorithm in lateral shearing interferometry.
- Authors: Fang C, Xiang Y, Qi K, Zhang C, Yu C
- Issue date: 2013 Nov 18
- Random two-step phase shifting interferometry based on Lissajous ellipse fitting and least squares technologies.
- Authors: Zhang Y, Tian X, Liang R
- Issue date: 2018 Jun 11
- Steps length error detector algorithm in phase-shifting interferometry using Radon transform as a profile measurement.
- Authors: Ramirez-Delreal TA, Mora-Gonzalez M, Casillas-Rodriguez FJ, Muñoz-Maciel J, Paz MA
- Issue date: 2017 Mar 20