Translating Research into Health Policy: Stock Albuterol Legislation
AffiliationUniv Arizona, Asthma & Airway Dis Res Ctr
Univ Arizona, Mel & Enid Zuckerman Coll Publ Hlth
MetadataShow full item record
PublisherAMER THORACIC SOC
Citation"Translating Research into Health Policy: Stock Albuterol Legislation." Annals of the American Thoracic Society, 15(4), pp. 413–416
RightsCopyright © 2018 by the American Thoracic Society
Collection InformationThis item from the UA Faculty Publications collection is made available by the University of Arizona with support from the University of Arizona Libraries. If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note12 month embargo; published: 01 April 2018
VersionFinal accepted manuscript
- Implementation and Evaluation of a Stock Albuterol Program for Students with Asthma.
- Authors: Gerald LB, Snyder A, Disney J, Gerald JK, Thomas A, Wilcox G, Brown MA
- Issue date: 2016 Feb
- Helping shape legislation in Ohio. School nurses have a voice.
- Authors: Bjerke S, Burchard ER, Gadsden S
- Issue date: 1999 Nov
- Availability of Asthma Quick Relief Medication in Five Alabama School Systems.
- Authors: Gerald JK, Stroupe N, McClure LA, Wheeler L, Gerald LB
- Issue date: 2012 Mar
- Vested interests in addiction research and policy. The challenge corporate lobbying poses to reducing society's alcohol problems: insights from UK evidence on minimum unit pricing.
- Authors: McCambridge J, Hawkins B, Holden C
- Issue date: 2014 Feb
- The Impact of the US Food and Drug Administration Chlorofluorocarbon Ban on Out-of-pocket Costs and Use of Albuterol Inhalers Among Individuals With Asthma.
- Authors: Jena AB, Ho O, Goldman DP, Karaca-Mandic P
- Issue date: 2015 Jul