Changes in nursing education in Hong Kong - Progressive or regressive?
AffiliationUniv Arizona, Coll Nursing
MetadataShow full item record
CitationChan, C. W. H., Yu, D. S. F., & Taylor-Piliae, R. E. (2018). Changes in nursing education in Hong Kong-Progressive or regressive?.
JournalNURSE EDUCATION TODAY
Rights© 2018 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
Collection InformationThis item from the UA Faculty Publications collection is made available by the University of Arizona with support from the University of Arizona Libraries. If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note12 month embargo; published online: 17 February 2018
VersionFinal accepted manuscript
- Development of basic nursing education in China and Hong Kong.
- Authors: Chan S, Wong F
- Issue date: 1999 Jun
- Supporting the integrative health care curriculum in schools of nursing.
- Authors: Van Sant-Smith D
- Issue date: 2014 Sep-Oct
- History of higher education: educational reform and the emergence of the nursing professorate.
- Authors: Ruby J
- Issue date: 1999 Jan
- Nursing education in China: past, present and future.
- Authors: Wong FK, Zhao Y
- Issue date: 2012 Jan
- Today's nursing education in the People's Republic of China.
- Authors: ShuZhen L
- Issue date: 2001 May