1H, 15N and 13C sequence specific backbone assignment of the vanadate inhibited hematopoietic tyrosine phosphatase
Final Accepted Manuscript
AffiliationUniv Arizona, Dept Chem & Biochem
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMachado, L.E.S.F., Page, R. & Peti, W. Biomol NMR Assign (2018) 12: 5. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12104-017-9770-7
JournalBIOMOLECULAR NMR ASSIGNMENTS
Rights© Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2017.
Collection InformationThis item from the UA Faculty Publications collection is made available by the University of Arizona with support from the University of Arizona Libraries. If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
AbstractThe sequence-specific backbone assignment of hematopoietic protein tyrosine phosphatase (HePTP; PTPN7) in presence of vanadate has been determined, based on triple-resonance experiments using uniformly [C-13,N-15]-labeled protein. These assignments facilitate further studies of HePTP in the presence of inhibitors to target leukemia and provide further insights into the function of protein tyrosine phosphatases.
Note12 month embargo; published online: 30 August 2017
VersionFinal accepted manuscript
SponsorsAmerican Diabetes Association Pathway to Stop Diabetes Grant [1-14-ACN-31]; Brazil Initiative Brown University grant; NIH [R01GM098482]
- Inhibition of a Src homology 2 domain containing protein tyrosine phosphatase by vanadate in the primary culture of hepatocytes.
- Authors: Pugazhenthi S, Tanha F, Dahl B, Khandelwal RL
- Issue date: 1996 Nov 15
- Backbone and sidechain (1)H, (15)N and (13)C assignments of Tyrosine Phosphatase related to Biofilm formation A (TpbA) of Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
- Authors: Koveal D, Jayasundera TB, Wood TK, Peti W, Page R
- Issue date: 2013 Apr
- Mechanism of inhibition of protein-tyrosine phosphatases by vanadate and pervanadate.
- Authors: Huyer G, Liu S, Kelly J, Moffat J, Payette P, Kennedy B, Tsaprailis G, Gresser MJ, Ramachandran C
- Issue date: 1997 Jan 10
- Altered actin cytoskeleton and inhibition of matrix metalloproteinase expression by vanadate and phenylarsine oxide, inhibitors of phosphotyrosine phosphatases: modulation of migration and invasion of human malignant glioma cells.
- Authors: Chintala SK, Kyritsis AP, Mohan PM, Mohanam S, Sawaya R, Gokslan Z, Yung WK, Steck P, Uhm JH, Aggarwal BB, Rao JS
- Issue date: 1999 Dec
- Inhibition of hematopoietic protein tyrosine phosphatase augments and prolongs ERK1/2 and p38 activation.
- Authors: Sergienko E, Xu J, Liu WH, Dahl R, Critton DA, Su Y, Brown BT, Chan X, Yang L, Bobkova EV, Vasile S, Yuan H, Rascon J, Colayco S, Sidique S, Cosford ND, Chung TD, Mustelin T, Page R, Lombroso PJ, Tautz L
- Issue date: 2012 Feb 17