Draft Genome Sequence and Brief History of Rhodovulum sp. Strain BSW8
AffiliationUniv Arizona, Dept Chem & Biochem
MetadataShow full item record
PublisherAMER SOC MICROBIOLOGY
CitationRayyan AA, Meyer TE, Kyndt JA. 2018. Draft genome sequence and brief history of Rhodovulum sp. strain BSW8. Microbiol Resour Announc 7:e00983-18. https://doi.org/10.1128/MRA.00983-18.
RightsCopyright © 2018 Rayyan et al. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license.
Collection InformationThis item from the UA Faculty Publications collection is made available by the University of Arizona with support from the University of Arizona Libraries. If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
AbstractRhodovulum is a marine Gram-negative purple photosynthetic bacterial genus that is a member of the Alphaproteobacteria. Strain BSW8 is a variant that does not appear to make a polysaccharide slime capsule, and its genome sequence further contributes to the diversity of sequenced genomes belonging to this genus.
NoteOpen access journal
VersionFinal published version
SponsorsWilson Enhancement Fund for Applied Research in Science at Bellevue University
- Draft genome sequence of Rhodovulum sp. strain PH10, a phototrophic alphaproteobacterium isolated from a soil sample of mangrove of Namkhana, India.
- Authors: Khatri I, Nupur, Korpole S, Subramanian S, Pinnaka AK
- Issue date: 2012 Nov
- Draft Genome Sequence of Rhodovulum sp. Strain NI22, a Naphthalene-Degrading Marine Bacterium.
- Authors: Brown LM, Gunasekera TS, Bowen LL, Ruiz ON
- Issue date: 2015 Jan 22
- Rhodovulum mangrovi sp. nov., a phototrophic alphaproteobacterium isolated from a mangrove forest sediment sample.
- Authors: Nupur P, Srinivas TN, Takaichi S, Anil Kumar P
- Issue date: 2014 Sep
- Rhodovulum bhavnagarense sp. nov., a phototrophic alphaproteobacterium isolated from a pink pond.
- Authors: Srinivas A, Rahul K, Ramaprasad EV, Sasikala Ch, Ramana ChV
- Issue date: 2012 Oct
- Rhodovulum marinum sp. nov., a novel phototrophic purple non-sulfur alphaproteobacterium from marine tides of Visakhapatnam, India.
- Authors: Srinivas TN, Kumar PA, Sasikala Ch, Ramana ChV, Süling J, Imhoff JF
- Issue date: 2006 Jul