AuthorBaltrus, David A
Arnold, A Elizabeth
AffiliationUniv Arizona, Sch Plant Sci
Univ Arizona, Sch Anim & Comparat Biomed Sci
Univ Arizona, Dept Ecol & Evolutionary Biol
MetadataShow full item record
PublisherAMER SOC MICROBIOLOGY
CitationBaltrus DA, Clark M, Inderbitzin P, Pignatta D, Knight-Connoni V, Arnold AE. 2019. Complete genome sequence of Luteibacter pinisoli MAH-14. Microbiol Resour Announc 8:e00774-19. https://doi.org/10.1128/MRA .00774-19.
RightsCopyright © 2019 Baltrus et al. This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license.
Collection InformationThis item from the UA Faculty Publications collection is made available by the University of Arizona with support from the University of Arizona Libraries. If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
AbstractDiverse strains of Luteibacter (Gammaproteobacteria) have been isolated from a variety of environments, most frequently in association with both plants and fungi. Motivated by the lack of genomic information for strains throughout the genus Luteibacter, we report here a complete genome sequence for Luteibacter pinisoli strain MAH-14.
NoteOpen access journal
VersionFinal published version
- Luteibacter pinisoli sp. nov., a casein degrading bacterium isolated from rhizospheric soil of Pinus koraiensis.
- Authors: Akter S, Huq MA
- Issue date: 2018 Sep
- Luteibacter jiangsuensis sp. nov.: a methamidophos-degrading bacterium isolated from a methamidophos-manufacturing factory.
- Authors: Wang L, Wang GL, Li SP, Jiang JD
- Issue date: 2011 Jan
- Complete genome sequence of <i>Luteibacter rhizovicinus</i> strain LJ96T, isolated from the rhizosphere of barley (<i>Hordeum vulgare</i> L.) in Denmark.
- Authors: Aamot HU, Hofgaard IS, Lysøe E
- Issue date: 2017 Mar
- Luteibacter anthropi sp. nov., isolated from human blood, and reclassification of Dyella yeojuensis Kim et al. 2006 as Luteibacter yeojuensis comb. nov.
- Authors: Kämpfer P, Lodders N, Falsen E
- Issue date: 2009 Nov
- Luteibacter rhizovicinus gen. nov., sp. nov., a yellow-pigmented gammaproteobacterium isolated from the rhizosphere of barley (Hordeum vulgare L.).
- Authors: Johansen JE, Binnerup SJ, Kroer N, Mølbak L
- Issue date: 2005 Nov