T-BAS Version 2.1: Tree-Based Alignment Selector Toolkit for Evolutionary Placement of DNA Sequences and Viewing Alignments and Specimen Metadata on Curated and Custom Trees
White, James B
Arnold, A Elizabeth
Miller, Mark A
U'Ren, Jana M
AffiliationUniv Arizona, Dept Biosyst Engn
Univ Arizona, Sch Plant Sci
Univ Arizona, Dept Ecol & Evolutionary Biol
MetadataShow full item record
PublisherMICROBIOLOGY RESOURCE ANNOUNCEMENTS
CitationCarbone I, White JB, Miadlikowska J, Arnold AE, Miller MA, Magain N, U'Ren JM, Lutzoni F. 2019. T-BAS version 2.1: Tree-Based Alignment Selector toolkit for evolutionary placement of DNA sequences and viewing alignments and specimen metadata on curated and custom trees. Microbiol Resour Announc 8:e00328-19. https://doi.org/10.1128/ MRA.00328-19.
JournalAMER SOC MICROBIOLOGY
RightsCopyright © 2019 Carbone et al. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license.
Collection InformationThis item from the UA Faculty Publications collection is made available by the University of Arizona with support from the University of Arizona Libraries. If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
AbstractThe Tree-Based Alignment Selector (T-BAS) toolkit combines phylogenetic-based placement of DNA sequences with alignment and specimen metadata visualization tools in an integrative pipeline for analyzing microbial biodiversity. The release of T-BAS version 2.1 makes available reference phylogenies, supports multilocus sequence placements and permits uploading and downloading trees, alignments, and specimen metadata.
NoteOpen access journal
VersionFinal published version
SponsorsNational Science Foundation (NSF) Genealogy of Life (GoLife) program [DEB-1541418, DEB-1541496, DEB-1541548]; National Institutes of Health (NIH) [5 R01 GM1264635]; NSF [DBI-1759844]; U.S. National Science Foundation [TG-DEB090011]
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Copyright © 2019 Carbone et al. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license.
- T-BAS: Tree-Based Alignment Selector toolkit for phylogenetic-based placement, alignment downloads and metadata visualization: an example with the Pezizomycotina tree of life.
- Authors: Carbone I, White JB, Miadlikowska J, Arnold AE, Miller MA, Kauff F, U'Ren JM, May G, Lutzoni F
- Issue date: 2017 Apr 15
- SATe-II: very fast and accurate simultaneous estimation of multiple sequence alignments and phylogenetic trees.
- Authors: Liu K, Warnow TJ, Holder MT, Nelesen SM, Yu J, Stamatakis AP, Linder CR
- Issue date: 2012 Jan
- EGenBio: a data management system for evolutionary genomics and biodiversity.
- Authors: Nahum LA, Reynolds MT, Wang ZO, Faith JJ, Jonna R, Jiang ZJ, Meyer TJ, Pollock DD
- Issue date: 2006 Sep 6
- Visualizing phylogenetic tree landscapes.
- Authors: Wilgenbusch JC, Huang W, Gallivan KA
- Issue date: 2017 Feb 2
- On the quality of tree-based protein classification.
- Authors: Lazareva-Ulitsky B, Diemer K, Thomas PD
- Issue date: 2005 May 1