The inert meets the living: The expanding view of metabolic alterations during viral pathogenesis
AffiliationUniv Arizona, Dept Immunobiol
Univ Arizona, BIO5 Inst
MetadataShow full item record
PublisherPUBLIC LIBRARY SCIENCE
CitationPassalacqua KD, Purdy JG, Wobus CE (2019) The inert meets the living: The expanding view of metabolic alterations during viral pathogenesis. PLoS Pathog 15(7): e1007830. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.ppat.1007830
RightsCopyright: © 2019 Passalacqua et al. This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited.
Collection InformationThis item from the UA Faculty Publications collection is made available by the University of Arizona with support from the University of Arizona Libraries. If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NoteOpen access journal
VersionFinal published version
SponsorsUniversity of Michigan BMRC Bridging Support program; Arizona Biomedical Research Commission
- Reciprocal transactivation between HIV-1 and other human viruses.
- Authors: White MK, Gorrill TS, Khalili K
- Issue date: 2006 Aug 15
- [Insects: An exceptional reservoir for viruses and antiviral genes].
- Authors: Martins NE, Olmo RP, Aguiar ERGR, Marques JT, Imler JL
- Issue date: 2018
- Coreceptors and HIV-1 pathogenesis.
- Authors: Gorry PR, Ancuta P
- Issue date: 2011 Mar
- Early Virus-Host Cell Interactions.
- Authors: Lozach PY
- Issue date: 2018 Aug 17
- Coinfecting viruses as determinants of HIV disease.
- Authors: Lisco A, Vanpouille C, Margolis L
- Issue date: 2009 Feb