The inert meets the living: The expanding view of metabolic alterations during viral pathogenesis
AffiliationUniv Arizona, Dept Immunobiol
Univ Arizona, BIO5 Inst
MetadataShow full item record
PublisherPUBLIC LIBRARY SCIENCE
CitationPassalacqua KD, Purdy JG, Wobus CE (2019) The inert meets the living: The expanding view of metabolic alterations during viral pathogenesis. PLoS Pathog 15(7): e1007830. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.ppat.1007830
RightsCopyright: © 2019 Passalacqua et al. This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited.
Collection InformationThis item from the UA Faculty Publications collection is made available by the University of Arizona with support from the University of Arizona Libraries. If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
NoteOpen access journal
VersionFinal published version
SponsorsUniversity of Michigan BMRC Bridging Support program; Arizona Biomedical Research Commission
- The impact of metabolic syndrome and prevalent liver disease on living donor liver transplantation: a pressing need to expand the pool.
- Authors: Al-Hamoudi W, Abaalkhail F, Bendahmash A, Allam N, Hegab B, Elsheikh Y, Al-bahili H, Almasri N, Al-sofayan M, Alabbad S, Al-Sebayel M, Broering D, Elsiesy H
- Issue date: 2016 Mar
- Promise and reality in the expanding field of network interaction analysis: metabolic networks.
- Authors: Bazzani S
- Issue date: 2014
- Metabolic rate and body size: a new view on the 'surface law' for basic metabolic rate.
- Authors: Spaargaren DH
- Issue date: 1994 Dec
- When viral oncoprotein meets tumor suppressor: a structural view.
- Authors: Liu X, Marmorstein R
- Issue date: 2006 Sep 1
- The opposing physiological effects of high pressures and inert gases.
- Authors: Miller KW
- Issue date: 1977 Apr