Major Health Law and Policy Positions Among 2020 Democratic Presidential Candidates
AffiliationUniv Arizona, Zuckerman Coll Publ Hlth
MetadataShow full item record
PublisherSAGE PUBLICATIONS INC
CitationHodge, J. G., Barraza, L., Castagne, M., Fleming, H.-K., & White, E. N. (2019). Major Health Law and Policy Positions Among 2020 Democratic Presidential Candidates. The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics, 47(3), 459–464. https://doi.org/10.1177/1073110519876181
JournalJOURNAL OF LAW MEDICINE & ETHICS
Rights© 2019 The Author(s)
Collection InformationThis item from the UA Faculty Publications collection is made available by the University of Arizona with support from the University of Arizona Libraries. If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Note12 month embargo; published online: 27 September 2019
VersionFinal accepted manuscript
- Gains in health insurance coverage explain variation in Democratic vote share in the 2008-2016 presidential elections.
- Authors: Hollingsworth A, Soni A, Carroll AE, Cawley J, Simon K
- Issue date: 2019
- Another issue comes out: gay rights policy voting in recent U.S. presidential elections.
- Authors: Rhodebeck LA
- Issue date: 2015
- Quick Takes on the Democratic Presidential Candidates' Health Care Plans.
- Authors: Molyneux J
- Issue date: 2016 Apr
- Presidential, But Not Prime Minister, Candidates With Lower Pitched Voices Stand a Better Chance of Winning the Election in Conservative Countries.
- Authors: Banai B, Laustsen L, Banai IP, Bovan K
- Issue date: 2018 Apr-Jun
- Campaigns and disability: When an incumbent president questions his potential successor's mental health status during the campaign.
- Authors: Dukakis MS
- Issue date: 2014 Fall