Major Health Law and Policy Positions Among 2020 Democratic Presidential Candidates
AffiliationUniv Arizona, Zuckerman Coll Publ Hlth
MetadataShow full item record
PublisherSAGE PUBLICATIONS INC
CitationHodge, J. G., Barraza, L., Castagne, M., Fleming, H.-K., & White, E. N. (2019). Major Health Law and Policy Positions Among 2020 Democratic Presidential Candidates. The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics, 47(3), 459–464. https://doi.org/10.1177/1073110519876181
JournalJOURNAL OF LAW MEDICINE & ETHICS
Rights© 2019 The Author(s)
Collection InformationThis item from the UA Faculty Publications collection is made available by the University of Arizona with support from the University of Arizona Libraries. If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note12 month embargo; published online: 27 September 2019
VersionFinal accepted manuscript
- Democratic Policy, Social Movements, and Public Health: A New Theme for AJPH Public Health Forum.
- Authors: de Camargo KR Jr
- Issue date: 2017 Dec
- Democratic victory could fire up US health policy debates.
- Authors: Bristol N
- Issue date: 2006 Dec 9
- Is there a lawyer in the house: the law of global public health?
- Authors: Byrne D
- Issue date: 2005 Winter
- Quick Takes on the Democratic Presidential Candidates' Health Care Plans.
- Authors: Molyneux J
- Issue date: 2016 Apr
- Citizens United, public health, and democracy: the Supreme Court ruling, its implications, and proposed action.
- Authors: Wiist WH
- Issue date: 2011 Jul