AuthorKylat, Ranjit I
AffiliationUniv Arizona, Coll Med, Dept Pediat
MetadataShow full item record
CitationKylat, R.I. Complete and Incomplete Pentalogy of Cantrell. Children 2019, 6, 109.
RightsCopyright © 2019 by the author. Licensee MDPI, Basel, Switzerland. This article is an open access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
Collection InformationThis item from the UA Faculty Publications collection is made available by the University of Arizona with support from the University of Arizona Libraries. If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
AbstractPentalogy of Cantrell (PC) is a malformation characterized by defects in the ventral abdominal wall, lower sternum, diaphragmatic pericardium, anterior diaphragm associated with omphalocele, thoraco-abdominal ectopia cordis, diaphragmatic hernia, and intracardiac abnormalities. PC is stratified as complete or incomplete and we present both the complete and incomplete forms.
NoteOpen access journal
VersionFinal published version
- Ectopia Cordis Associated with Pentalogy of Cantrell-A Case Report.
- Authors: Madi JM, Festugatto JR, Rizzon M, Agostini AP, Araújo BF, Garcia RMR
- Issue date: 2019 May
- Prenatal diagnosis of Cantrell pentalogy in first trimester screening: case report and review of literature.
- Authors: Ergenoğlu MA, Yeniel AÖ, Peker N, Kazandı M, Akercan F, Sağol S
- Issue date: 2012
- [Pentalogy of Cantrell--a case report].
- Authors: Vŭlkova A, Kovacheva K, Rosmanova R, Simeonova M
- Issue date: 2007
- Pentalogy of Cantrell.
- Authors: Williams AP, Marayati R, Beierle EA
- Issue date: 2019 Apr
- Ectopia cordis.
- Authors: Puvabanditsin S, Di Stefano V, Garrow E, Wong R, Eng J, Balbin J
- Issue date: 2013 Oct