Complete Genome Sequence of Pseudomonas coronafaciens pv. oryzae 1_6
AffiliationUniv Arizona, Sch Plant Sci
Univ Arizona, Sch Anim & Comparat Biomed Sci
MetadataShow full item record
PublisherAMER SOC MICROBIOLOGY
CitationBaltrus DA, Clark M. 2020. Complete genome sequence of Pseudomonas coronafaciens pv. oryzae 1_6. Microbiol Resour Announc 9:e01564-19. https://doi.org/10.1128/ MRA.01564-19
RightsCopyright © 2020 Baltrus and Clark. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license.
Collection InformationThis item from the UA Faculty Publications collection is made available by the University of Arizona with support from the University of Arizona Libraries. If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AbstractPseudomonas coronafaciens pv. oryzae 1_6 was originally isolated as a phytopathogen of rice. Here, we report a complete genome sequence for this strain, containing a circular chromosome and one circular plasmid, assembled using a hybrid approach combining Illumina paired-end reads and longer reads sequenced on an Oxford Nanopore Flongle flow cell.
NoteOpen access journal
VersionFinal published version
- Complete Genome Sequences for <i>Pseudomonas</i> sp. Strains 29A and 43A.
- Authors: Baltrus DA, Clark M, Humphrey PT, Whiteman NK
- Issue date: 2020 Sep 24
- Complete Genome Sequence of the Multidrug-Resistant Pseudomonas aeruginosa Endemic Houston-1 Strain, Isolated from a Pediatric Patient with Cystic Fibrosis and Assembled Using Oxford Nanopore and Illumina Sequencing.
- Authors: Spinler JK, Raza S, Runge JK, Luna RA
- Issue date: 2019 Oct 24
- Complete sequence and detailed analysis of the first indigenous plasmid from Xanthomonas oryzae pv. oryzicola.
- Authors: Niu XN, Wei ZQ, Zou HF, Xie GG, Wu F, Li KJ, Jiang W, Tang JL, He YQ
- Issue date: 2015 Oct 24
- Complete Genome Resource of <i>Pseudomonas coronafaciens</i> X-1 Causing Halo Blight Disease in Oats.
- Authors: Kim YC
- Issue date: 2020 Sep
- Genome sequence and rapid evolution of the rice pathogen Xanthomonas oryzae pv. oryzae PXO99A.
- Authors: Salzberg SL, Sommer DD, Schatz MC, Phillippy AM, Rabinowicz PD, Tsuge S, Furutani A, Ochiai H, Delcher AL, Kelley D, Madupu R, Puiu D, Radune D, Shumway M, Trapnell C, Aparna G, Jha G, Pandey A, Patil PB, Ishihara H, Meyer DF, Szurek B, Verdier V, Koebnik R, Dow JM, Ryan RP, Hirata H, Tsuyumu S, Won Lee S, Seo YS, Sriariyanum M, Ronald PC, Sonti RV, Van Sluys MA, Leach JE, White FF, Bogdanove AJ
- Issue date: 2008 May 1