Clinical features of cats diagnosed with coccidioidomycosis in Arizona, 2004 - 2018
AffiliationUniv Arizona, Valley Fever Ctr Excellence
MetadataShow full item record
Rights© The Author(s) 2019
Collection InformationThis item from the UA Faculty Publications collection is made available by the University of Arizona with support from the University of Arizona Libraries. If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Retrospective analysis of cutaneous lesions in 23 canine and 17 feline cases of coccidioidomycosis seen in Arizona, USA (2009-2015).
- Authors: Simões DM, Dial SM, Coyner KS, Schick AE, Lewis TP 2nd
- Issue date: 2016 Oct
- Coccidioidomycosis in dogs and cats: a review.
- Authors: Graupmann-Kuzma A, Valentine BA, Shubitz LF, Dial SM, Watrous B, Tornquist SJ
- Issue date: 2008 Sep-Oct
- Three cases of feline ocular coccidioidomycosis: presentation, clinical features, diagnosis, and treatment.
- Authors: Tofflemire K, Betbeze C
- Issue date: 2010 May
- Coccidioidomycosis in alpacas in the southwestern United States.
- Authors: Butkiewicz CD, Shubitz LF
- Issue date: 2019 Mar
- Clinical, clinicopathologic, and radiographic findings in dogs with coccidioidomycosis: 24 cases (1995-2000).
- Authors: Johnson LR, Herrgesell EJ, Davidson AP, Pappagianis D
- Issue date: 2003 Feb 15