Council on Cardiovascular and Stroke Nursing Liaison Report: Pediatric Cardiovascular Nursing Committee
AffiliationUniv Arizona, Coll Nursing
MetadataShow full item record
PublisherLIPPINCOTT WILLIAMS & WILKINS
CitationLambert, L. M., Pike, N. A., Taylor-Piliae, R. E., & Fink, A. M. (2020). Council on Cardiovascular and Stroke Nursing Liaison Report: Pediatric Cardiovascular Nursing Committee. Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing, 35(5), E15-E17.
RightsCopyright © 2020 Wolters Kluwer Health, Inc. All rights reserved.
Collection InformationThis item from the UA Faculty Publications collection is made available by the University of Arizona with support from the University of Arizona Libraries. If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Note12 month embargo; published 01 September 2020
VersionFinal accepted manuscript
- Council on Cardiovascular and Stroke Nursing Liaison Report: Updates From the Stroke Nursing Committee.
- Authors: McNair ND, Taylor-Piliae RE, Fink AM
- Issue date: 2021 Jan/Feb
- Council on Cardiovascular and Stroke Nursing Liaison Report: Council on Cardiovascular and Stroke Nursing Award Winners 2015.
- Authors: Biddle M, Kitko L
- Issue date: 2016 May-Jun
- Scientific knowledge gaps and clinical research priorities for cardiopulmonary resuscitation and emergency cardiovascular care identified during the 2005 International Consensus Conference on ECC [corrected] and CPR science with treatment recommendations: a consensus statement from the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (American Heart Association, Australian Resuscitation Council, European Resuscitation Council, Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada, InterAmerican Heart Foundation, Resuscitation Council of Southern Africa, and the New Zealand Resuscitation Council); the American Heart Association Emergency Cardiovascular Care Committee; the Stroke Council; and the Cardiovascular Nursing Council.".
- Authors: Gazmuri RJ, Nadkarni VM, Nolan JP, Arntz HR, Billi JE, Bossaert L, Deakin CD, Finn J, Hammill WW, Handley AJ, Hazinski MF, Hickey RW, Jacobs I, Jauch EC, Kloeck WG, Mattes MH, Montgomery WH, Morley P, Morrison LJ, Nichol G, O'Connor RE, Perlman J, Richmond S, Sayre M, Shuster M, Timerman S, Weil MH, Weisfeldt ML, Zaritsky A, Zideman DA, International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation., American Heart Association., Australian Resuscitation Council., European Resuscitation Council., Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada., InterAmerican Heart Foundation., Resuscitation Council of Southern Africa., New Zealand Resuscitation Council., American Heart Association Emergency Cardiovascular Care Committee., American Heart Association Stroke Council., American Heart Association Cardiovascular Nursing Council.
- Issue date: 2007 Nov 20
- Council on Cardiovascular and Stroke Nursing Liaison Report.
- Authors: Taylor-Piliae RE, Fink AM
- Issue date: 2018 Jul/Aug
- American Heart Association Council on Cardiovascular and Stroke Nursing Liaison Report From the Development Committee.
- Authors: Davis LL, Fink AM, Taylor-Piliae RE
- Issue date: 2019 Sep/Oct