Complete Genome Sequences for Pseudomonas sp. Strains 29A and 43A
AffiliationUniv Arizona, Sch Plant Sci
Univ Arizona, Sch Anim & Comparat Biomed Sci
Univ Arizona, Dept Ecol & Evolutionary Biol
MetadataShow full item record
PublisherAMER SOC MICROBIOLOGY
CitationBaltrus, D. A., Clark, M., Humphrey, P. T., & Whiteman, N. K. (2020). Complete Genome Sequences for Pseudomonas sp. Strains 29A and 43A. Microbiology Resource Announcements, 9(39).
RightsCopyright © 2020 Baltrus et al. This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license.
Collection InformationThis item from the UA Faculty Publications collection is made available by the University of Arizona with support from the University of Arizona Libraries. If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AbstractPseudomonas sp. strains 29A and 43A were originally isolated from the phyllosphere of individual plants of Cardamine cordifolia (Brassicaceae). Here, we report complete genome sequences for these two closely related strains, assembled using a hybrid approach combining Illumina paired-end reads and longer reads sequenced on an Oxford Nanopore MinION flow cell.
NoteOpen access journal
VersionFinal published version
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Copyright © 2020 Baltrus et al. This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license.
- Complete Genome Sequence of Pseudomonas coronafaciens pv. oryzae 1_6.
- Authors: Baltrus DA, Clark M
- Issue date: 2020 Jan 16
- Evaluation of strategies for the assembly of diverse bacterial genomes using MinION long-read sequencing.
- Authors: Goldstein S, Beka L, Graf J, Klassen JL
- Issue date: 2019 Jan 9
- High precision genome sequencing of engineered Gluconobacter oxydans 621H by combining long nanopore and short accurate Illumina reads.
- Authors: Kranz A, Vogel A, Degner U, Kiefler I, Bott M, Usadel B, Polen T
- Issue date: 2017 Sep 20
- Genome assembly using Nanopore-guided long and error-free DNA reads.
- Authors: Madoui MA, Engelen S, Cruaud C, Belser C, Bertrand L, Alberti A, Lemainque A, Wincker P, Aury JM
- Issue date: 2015 Apr 20
- Characterization, correction and de novo assembly of an Oxford Nanopore genomic dataset from Agrobacterium tumefaciens.
- Authors: Deschamps S, Mudge J, Cameron C, Ramaraj T, Anand A, Fengler K, Hayes K, Llaca V, Jones TJ, May G
- Issue date: 2016 Jun 28