Addressing our planetary crisis: Consensus statement from the presenters and International Advisory Committee of the Regional Action on Climate Change (RACC) Symposium held in conjunction with the Kyoto-based Science and Technology in Society (STS) Forum, 1 October 2021
Colwell, Rita R
Behera, Swadhin K
El-Beltagy, Adel S
von Braun, Joachim
Gleick, Peter H
Kennel, Charles F
Lee, Yuan Tseh
Lovejoy, Thomas E
Murray, Cherry A
AffiliationUniversity of Arizona
MetadataShow full item record
CitationFalk, J., Attig-Bahar, F., Colwell, R. R., Behera, S. K., El-Beltagy, A. S., von Braun, J., Dasgupta, P., Gleick, P. H., Kaneko, R., Kennel, C. F., Koundouri, P., Lee, Y. T., Lovejoy, T. E., Luers, A., Murray, C. A., Lal, R., Serageldin, I., Sokona, Y., Takeuchi, K., … Yasunari, T. (2021). Addressing our planetary crisis: Consensus statement from the presenters and International Advisory Committee of the Regional Action on Climate Change (RACC) Symposium held in conjunction with the Kyoto-based Science and Technology in Society (STS) Forum, 1 October 2021. Sustainability Science.
Rights© The Author(s), under exclusive licence to Springer Japan KK, part of Springer Nature 2021.
Collection InformationThis item from the UA Faculty Publications collection is made available by the University of Arizona with support from the University of Arizona Libraries. If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Note12 month embargo; published: 01 November 2021
VersionFinal accepted manuscript
- Beyond 2020: converging crises demand integrated responses: Statement by the RACC International Advisory Committee following the RACC-12 International Forum.
- Authors: Falk J, Colwell R, El-Beltagy A, Gleick P, Kennel C, Lee YT, Luers A, Murray C, Serageldin I, Takeuchi K, Watanabe C, Yasunari T
- Issue date: 2021
- Once-daily antiretroviral therapies for HIV infection: Consensus Statement of an Advisory Committee of the International Association of Physicians in AIDS Care.
- Authors: Cohen C, Elion RA, Frank I, Kloser P, Sherer R, Squires KE, Steinhart C, Tebas P, Advisory Committee of the International Association of Physicians in AIDS Care
- Issue date: 2002 Oct-Dec
- The International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) consensus on science with treatment recommendations for pediatric and neonatal patients: pediatric basic and advanced life support.
- Authors: International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation
- Issue date: 2006 May
- Australia in 2030: what is our path to health for all?
- Authors: Backholer K, Baum F, Finlay SM, Friel S, Giles-Corti B, Jones A, Patrick R, Shill J, Townsend B, Armstrong F, Baker P, Bowen K, Browne J, Büsst C, Butt A, Canuto K, Canuto K, Capon A, Corben K, Daube M, Goldfeld S, Grenfell R, Gunn L, Harris P, Horton K, Keane L, Lacy-Nichols J, Lo SN, Lovett RW, Lowe M, Martin JE, Neal N, Peeters A, Pettman T, Thoms A, Thow AMT, Timperio A, Williams C, Wright A, Zapata-Diomedi B, Demaio S
- Issue date: 2021 May
- Report of the Asian Forum of Chronic Kidney Disease Initiative (AFCKDI) 2007. "Current status and perspective of CKD in Asia": diversity and specificity among Asian countries.
- Authors: Tsukamoto Y, Wang H, Becker G, Chen HC, Han DS, Harris D, Imai E, Jha V, Li PK, Lee EJ, Matsuo S, Tomino Y, Tungsanga K, Yamagata K, Hishida A
- Issue date: 2009 Jun