AffiliationDepartment of Pharmacology, College of Medicine, University of Arizona
MetadataShow full item record
CitationNavratilova, E., Fillingim, R. B., & Porreca, F. (2021). Sexual dimorphism in functional pain syndromes. Science Translational Medicine.
JournalScience translational medicine
RightsCopyright © 2021 The Authors, some rights reserved; exclusive licensee American Association for the Advancement of Science. No claim to original U.S. Government Works.
Collection InformationThis item from the UA Faculty Publications collection is made available by the University of Arizona with support from the University of Arizona Libraries. If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
AbstractSexual dimorphism in functional pain suggests the need of developing sex-specific therapies.
VersionFinal accepted manuscript
- Sexual Dimorphism in Innate Immunity: The Role of Sex Hormones and Epigenetics.
- Authors: Shepherd R, Cheung AS, Pang K, Saffery R, Novakovic B
- Issue date: 2020
- Female-biased sexual size dimorphism in the yellow-pine chipmunk (Tamias amoenus): sex-specific patterns of annual reproductive success and survival.
- Authors: Schulte-Hostedde AI, Millar JS, Gibbs HL
- Issue date: 2002 Dec
- Sexual dimorphism in bacterial infections.
- Authors: Vázquez-Martínez ER, García-Gómez E, Camacho-Arroyo I, González-Pedrajo B
- Issue date: 2018 Jun 20
- Developmental sexual dimorphism and the evolution of mechanisms for adjustment of sex ratios in mammals.
- Authors: Cameron EZ, Edwards AM, Parsley LM
- Issue date: 2017 Feb
- Sexual dimorphism in placental development and its contribution to health and diseases.
- Authors: Yu P, Chen Y, Ge C, Wang H
- Issue date: 2021 Jul