Welcome to the UA Campus Repository, a service of the University of Arizona Libraries. The repository shares, archives and preserves unique digital materials from faculty, staff, students and affiliated contributors.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- The UA Libraries is celebrating International GIS Day on November 14th with a morning workshop and afternoon talks. Learn more at http://libguides.library.arizona.edu/GIS/gisday2018
- The Critical Librarianship & Pedagogy Symposium (CLAPS) is happening November 15-16th at The University of Arizona. Proceedings from the 2016 symposium are available in the repository.
- Presentations from October 31st's research data program are now available:
- Celebrate Open Access Week with these University of Arizona events:
- The Arizona Geological Survey (AZGS) Document Repository is now available in the UA Campus Repository. UA Libraries personnel collaborated with AZGS to add historical and current publications to the repository, for immediate public availability and long-term preservation. Content includes geologic maps, reports, bulletins, and other publications.
- More than 200 honors theses from Spring 2018 graduates are now available in the repository. Theses represent research activities from multiple disciplines across campus.
- Tree-Ring Research Volumes 68, 69 and 70 (2012-2014) are now available in the repository.
Communities in the UA Campus Repository
Select a community to browse its collections.